Friday, January 2, 2015

2015 Goals

These are probably very ambitious goals knowing all that I'll have going on in 2015, but never the less here they are! 

  1. Finish the swoon quilt. I finished the top late in 2014, so now it needs to be basted and quilted!
  2. Finish the scrappy zig-zag quilt. Another late 2014 finish, but it still needs to be basted and quilted!
  3. Make a piece of clothing. When I first got my sewing machine I thought I would be using it to sew clothing, but then I found quilting and I still haven't sewn any clothes. 2015 is the year!
  4. Make a bag, or maybe just make something with a zipper. We are overcoming our fear of zippers this year. 
  5. I have a beautiful stack of blue fabrics that J got me last year for our anniversary. I've been trying to think of the perfect pattern for these, and I'll keep trying next year!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lofty goals are always a good thing and overcoming your fears will be liberating. Be forewarned YKK zipper world!

    ReplyDelete