- Finish the swoon quilt. I finished the top late in 2014, so now it needs to be basted and quilted!
- Finish the scrappy zig-zag quilt. Another late 2014 finish, but it still needs to be basted and quilted!
- Make a piece of clothing. When I first got my sewing machine I thought I would be using it to sew clothing, but then I found quilting and I still haven't sewn any clothes. 2015 is the year!
- Make a bag, or maybe just make something with a zipper. We are overcoming our fear of zippers this year.
- I have a beautiful stack of blue fabrics that J got me last year for our anniversary. I've been trying to think of the perfect pattern for these, and I'll keep trying next year!
Friday, January 2, 2015
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Monday, April 14, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
With the first quarter of the year all wrapped up, I thought I'd do a little re-cap post.
1- Swoon Quilt- All the blocks are done, but now it needs to be pieced, quilted and get binding added. (Please excuse little William, he is a big fan of photobombing!) UPDATE: Almost all the sashing is done, still need to piece the top, quilt it and bind it.
4- Scrappy Trip along- This top is all done and just needs a back and to be basted, quilted and get some binding! UPDATE: Pulled this one out of storage and ordered batting for this one too!
7- Star Quilt- I finished the top of this during the summer of 2012, but the back needs to be pieced and then basted, quilted and add binding. UPDATE: Pulled this one out of storage and ordered batting!
8- Scrappy Quilt- Everything is cut, but just needs to be pieced, basted, quilted and get binding added! UPDATE: I made some serious progress on piecing the top, but still didn't get it done.
Well, not too bad. All of the unfinished project will be following me along to Q2, plus some other extra projects! Look for that list in the next couple of days!
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Friday, March 28, 2014
Linking up to Link-A-Finish Friday at Richard and Tanya Quilts, Thank Goodness it’s Finished Friday at Devoted Quilter and Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
|Our supplies. The kitties couldn't resist checking them out, and then tackling each other.|
He drilled the holes and assembled it in our living room, since it's so darn cold outside!
And voila! My very own ladder!