Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another iPad Case

My lovely coworker and friend Sarah, asked me to make her an iPad case before she left for Mexico. She requested a black background and a black and white chevron- very classic and modern at the same time. I set aside my jealousy that she was going somewhere sunny and warm and got right to work! 
 
The front. I used a velcro flap again like on my iPad case. I really like how snug and safe this type of closure is. 

Since her iPad is a different version than mine I had to do some math and figure out dimensions, but it all worked out in the end! Plus she even has a nice liner inside and lots of batting to keep her iPad nice and safe!
 
 
 
Linking up with Fabric Frenzy Friday, TGIFF, and Link a Finish Friday
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! This one went waaay more smoothly than the last one!

      Delete
  2. very nice, love the fabric combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely - thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure she's going to really love this! You did a lovely job!

    Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete