Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

This week I have a couple different projects on my work table!
 
1. My pixelated heart valentine's mini quilt. This is in 4 pieces right now, but I really want to get it all done in time to hang for Valentine's Day!

2. This week I've also pieced and trimmed all of my triangle scraps from my Swoon into half-square triangles. There's 150 in total! I'm thinking these will become a mini wall quilt.

3. And finally my Swoon quilt! All of the blocks are pieced and I have one row with sashing so far. Can't wait to finish this one! (And yes, my sofa is currently serving as my design wall!)


I'm hoping to get a couple of these projects completed this week! Wish me luck!
 
Linking up to  W.i.P. Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and Fabric Frenzy Friday!
 
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog

post signature

16 comments:

  1. yikes! How small are those Swoon HST scraps? Impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're 2 1/2 inches! Slightly intimidated by how small they are, but they've been fun to play around with!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the pixelated heart mini and your Swoon! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Freshly pieced linky party.. Love your heart pillow, mine didnt turn out as I wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your current projects are wonderful - can't choose which one I like the most!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Celia--I am loving your pixelated heart quilt! So cute! Your swoon quilt is looking great as well--can't wait to see this one done!

    Would love for you to stop by tomorrow and link this up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your heart quilt--I've had that on my to do list for a while but no success yet! I'm sure you'll get it done by Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Margaret! It's a great scrap buster too!

      Delete
  8. Sweet pixelated heart---those are a blast to make!
    Lots of beautiful Swoon blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kacey, and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. That is a lot of half square triangles. Looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm slightly intimidated!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete