Saturday, February 1, 2014

Scrappy Placemats

I finished up a set of four scrappy place mats this week! I love the bright scraps against the dark gray and I cannot wait to use them! I quilted them with straight lines about a quarter inch apart on the colored squares and then did randomly spaced straight lines on the gray background. They are each backed with a different black and white print.
 
Linking up my scrappy finish for January with FairyFace Designs
FairyFace Designs
 
I think for my February scrappy project, I'll be turning all my little swoon triangles into something pretty!
You can see my goal list in this post here.
post signature 
 

9 comments:

  1. I saw your placemats on Fairy Face Designs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think we'll definitely get some use out of them!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful place mats! Great use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jennie! They were so much fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are super pretty, I love them! Thanks for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! And thank you for hosting such a wonderful link up!

      Delete
  6. Found you through Fairy Face Designs. Love, I mean LOVE, these placemats. Love the gorgeous colors, don't know what the fabric line is they are from, but just beautiful. That being said, what I really love about these is even though these have a large amount of pinks, oranges, etc. the darker grey make them unisex. My guys would use these I think, without hesitation. And the black/white fabrics on the back for sure! I'm so glad I saw these. Placemat sets are on my Christmas gift list for a nephew's family, and my niece and her boyfriend. These give me lots of ideas now. Thanks so much, I'm going to read some of your previous blog posts now, before returning to Fairy Face Designs. Thanks again.
    Rae (nrhaller@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete