Friday, January 3, 2014

January Goals

This will be the year of stepping it up! Over the past year, I've come to realize how sad I am without crafting and quilting time and one of my large goals for 2014 is to carve out time to be creative and create. To help do this, I've started making some monthly goals!

January Goals:

1. Finish our quilt for the bedroom. This quilt was started last summer. The top is all done and just needs to be basted and quilted! 
2. I fell in love with a beautiful scrap quilt from Love Quilting and Patchwork magazine this past December. I compulsively started cutting into fabrics to make it right in the middle of my hectic Christmas sewing (more on this later). I want to piece, baste and quilt this bad boy!

I'll try to get some pictures of the current state of both of these projects up here over the next couple days. Wish me luck!

Happy Friday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment