Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Quarter One Goals

So, while I originally had planned my year of quilting around monthly goals, I recently saw that Katy at The Littlest Thistle is doing a FinishAlong that is based on quarterly goals. I’ve rearranged my goals a little and will be linking up with her! Here are my Q1 goals:

1-     Swoon Quilt- All the blocks are done, but now it needs to be pieced, quilted and get binding added. (Please excuse little William, he is a big fan of photobombing!)

2-     Scrappy Star Quilt- This tops needs to be pieced, quilting and binding added.
3-     Book Quilt- This is a work in progress from 2011 and just needs to be basted, quilted and get some binding!
4-     Scrappy Trip along- This top is all done and just needs to be basted, quilting and get some binding!
5-     Bedroom Quilt- This top is all done and needs to be basted, quilting and binding added.
6-     Placemats- I really want to make a set of scrappy placemats!
7-     Star Quilt- I finished the top of this during the summer of 2012, but the back needs to be pieced and then basted, quilted and add binding. 
8-     Scrappy Quilt- Everything is cut, but just needs to be pieced, basted, quilted and get binding added!

I guess I have a lot of quilt tops to finish this quarter! Wish me luck!
Finish Along 2014

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yes, don't quilt William in, you'd be picking bits of fur out of the stitching for days... ;o)

    Good luck with your list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I don't think he'd appreciate that!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete