Saturday, March 29, 2014

Another Quilt Finish!

I managed to get one more of my first quarter goals done and it's definitely standing out as one of my favorites- my scrappy string quilt is done!
 

Maybe it's just the fact that I am so over winter, but the bright colors of this quilt just make me so very happy! It measures 72 x 72, which makes for a great throw sized blanket! I quilted diagonal lines criss-crossing about every 6 inches and it turned out great!
 
Even kitty cats can't resist it!
For the back I used some yardage of my some of my favorite fabrics, Michael Miller Grand Bazaar by Patty Young and the binding is a scrappy mix of the fabrics used in the quilt!
 
I seriously cannot get enough of this quilt! And I am so excited to cross off yet another project on my goals list!
Now off for one last crazy sewing weekend before the quarter is over!
Linking up to Link-A-Finish Friday at Richard and Tanya Quilts, Thank Goodness it’s Finished Friday at Devoted Quilter and Whoop Whoop at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.


You can see my goal list in this post here.
 post signature

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely, I like the scrappy look and the colors you put together.

    ReplyDelete